Wood x Fire x Salt
That's right, it's just wood, blue smoke, and slow smoking that does the trick!
What makes it unique?
- Real Salt - Our unrefined, ancient sea salt is a healthier option than the processed salt used in other smoked salts. It doesn’t contain any additives and hasn’t been stripped of beneficial minerals.
- An All-Wood Smoking Process - We only use wood during our smoking process. That’s much cleaner and healthier than using wood and a fuel source like gas to keep the fire going like some other brands do.
- Sustainably Sourced Wood - Any trees that are removed for smoking are replaced for future regrowth, so the process is sustainable.
What are the benefits of smoked real salt?
Smoked salt is a simple way to add a bold, smoky flavor to practically any dish. You can use it to:
- -Add an instant BBQ flavor to dishes without grilling.
- -Make healthy snacks like salads, fresh veggies, and even fruit more exciting.
- -Spice up everyday foods like grilled cheese, soup, and eggs.
- -Create smoky sauces and marinades.
- -Make a smoky, flavorful meat rub.
- -Garnish cocktails (like a margarita or bloody mary) in a more creative way.
Smoked Real salt Flavors
Hickory: Smoked with hickory wood for 30 hours, it has a strong smoky flavor that’s a little sweet and a little savory.
Cherry: Smoked with cherry wood for 30 hours, it's smoky, smooth, and slightly fruity.
Chef's Blend: Smoked using 5 different types of wood for 42 hours, it's darker in color and more robust in flavor with hints of espresso and cocoa.
Smoked ancient sea salt (Redmond Real Salt®)
"No other salt will do. The best! We’ve enjoyed all the smoked salts for a long time now, and just finished restocking our supply… we use the salts on literally everything, and my husband brings it to restaurants! The most delicious flavor and smell… the hickory in particular, ah, chef’s kiss. Thanks!"MARY LEICESTER
"Smoked Salts = Awesome! I just recently purchased all three smoked salts and let me tell you, they are amazing. They bring so much flavor, especially to beef. I am hooked! Thanks Redmond. 😍"RAQUEL
"I was making a lazy pasta dish at home and was searching for a little something to round out the flavor, I decided to put a dash on a spoonful to try it. First bite and I was IN LOVE! I haven’t made steak yet but have already used 1/8 of the bottle. If your unsure, just get it- you won’t be sorry! Don’t be put off by the smell, it tastes WAY better and not as strong. It goes on EVERYTHING and makes anything taste better. My new favorite pasta sauce recipe is tomato sauce, whipping cream, hemp hearts, and this salt. That’s it! Top it off with a touch of fresh parsley and grated parm and my family can’t get enough! I can’t even imagine cooking without it now. Best decision for my kitchen I’ve ever made!"AMANDA KISHPAUGH
"Smoky perfection! I was blown away by the amazing flavor profile this smoked salt had. When I don't have hours to leave my food on the smoker, this stuff does the trick. Simply sprinkle it on meat, veggies, and eggs. My new favorite product!"AUSTIN D.