Equine health issues often begin with mineral deficiencies and dehydration. Redmond salt licks are packed with natural trace minerals and equine electrolytes that hydrate horses and bring them back into healthy balance. Nourish your horses and help them thrive with Redmond Rock.
- All-Natural Minerals. Nourish and improve horse health with 60+ essential trace minerals naturally found in Redmond Rock.
- Improve Hydration. Horses need salt and electrolytes to avoid dehydration. Replenish both with Redmond Rock and help your horse drink more.
- Preferred by Horses. Give your horse the natural salt lick he wants! Eight out of ten horses choose Redmond Rock over other mineral blocks.
- Mined in America. 100% of Redmond Rock sea salt is mined in the USA. Your purchase supports American jobs and the American economy.
- Lasts Longer. Our rock holds up better in wet weather, which means your horse gets more licks and you save more money.
I have used the Redmond Salt rocks for several years. They are harder and last longer than conventional salt blocks. I like the mineral content as well. I just drop them in the bottom of my feed bins . My horses love these things !! (I started getting the rocks without ropes because my horse would grab it and take it out of the feed bin with the rope)
my mare prefers Redmond Rock to any other salt offered
It took my horses a day or two but they love their new salt rocks! And, honestly, my older horses are already more bright-eyed and everyone seems happier. I am so glad I found Redmond!
The horses love it!!
I will be ordering the salt block again! The horses love it so will order MORE this time around.